The Old Paths Bible Fellowship
We're glad you're here and want you to get the most out of our page!
On the left hand column of each page you will find a list of links to the current resources you'll find on our website
Here's a list of our current offerings:
- To get back to this page you can always click the "HOME" button.
- To learn more about starting your life anew with Jesus Christ as your Savior click on "How Do I Get Saved?" and you will be presented with what is comanly referred to as "The Romans Raod to Salvation".
- If you have a prayer request that you would like to add to our prayer chain click "Do You Need Prayer?". There is a short form to fill out and you need only leave your first name if you would like.
- For more information about what we are trying to accomplish through this website click, "Mission Statement".
- What we believe and the doctrine we adhere to is found under "Statement of Faith" containing the appropriate Bible verses for each point.
- Our "Reference Tools" Library is a growing compilation of some of the best and worst teachings of MAN and are offered as a resource for individual study and reflection.
- "The Holy Bible KJV1611" tab is the complete King James Bible. There is a very handy Bible Search function at the top of the page that allows you to search by chapter and verse or by keywords. Additionally, there is commentary within the text itself for further review and study. For easier viewing and reading, set the commentary to the "Off" postion at the bottom of the page.
Exodus 1:18 (KJV)
And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
Click here to read more!
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.