The Old Paths Bible Fellowship
We're glad you're here and want you to get the most out of our page!
On the left hand column of each page you will find a list of links to the current resources you'll find on our website
Here's a list of our current offerings:
- To get back to this page you can always click the "HOME" button.
- To learn more about starting your life anew with Jesus Christ as your Savior click on "How Do I Get Saved?" and you will be presented with what is comanly referred to as "The Romans Raod to Salvation".
- If you have a prayer request that you would like to add to our prayer chain click "Do You Need Prayer?". There is a short form to fill out and you need only leave your first name if you would like.
- For more information about what we are trying to accomplish through this website click, "Mission Statement".
- What we believe and the doctrine we adhere to is found under "Statement of Faith" containing the appropriate Bible verses for each point.
- Our "Reference Tools" Library is a growing compilation of some of the best and worst teachings of MAN and are offered as a resource for individual study and reflection.
- "The Holy Bible KJV1611" tab is the complete King James Bible. There is a very handy Bible Search function at the top of the page that allows you to search by chapter and verse or by keywords. Additionally, there is commentary within the text itself for further review and study. For easier viewing and reading, set the commentary to the "Off" postion at the bottom of the page.
Psalms 75:7 (KJV)
But God [is] the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Click here to read more!
And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.
And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.