The Old Paths Bible Fellowship
We're glad you're here and want you to get the most out of our page!
On the left hand column of each page you will find a list of links to the current resources you'll find on our website
Here's a list of our current offerings:
- To get back to this page you can always click the "HOME" button.
- To learn more about starting your life anew with Jesus Christ as your Savior click on "How Do I Get Saved?" and you will be presented with what is comanly referred to as "The Romans Raod to Salvation".
- If you have a prayer request that you would like to add to our prayer chain click "Do You Need Prayer?". There is a short form to fill out and you need only leave your first name if you would like.
- For more information about what we are trying to accomplish through this website click, "Mission Statement".
- What we believe and the doctrine we adhere to is found under "Statement of Faith" containing the appropriate Bible verses for each point.
- Our "Reference Tools" Library is a growing compilation of some of the best and worst teachings of MAN and are offered as a resource for individual study and reflection.
- "The Holy Bible KJV1611" tab is the complete King James Bible. There is a very handy Bible Search function at the top of the page that allows you to search by chapter and verse or by keywords. Additionally, there is commentary within the text itself for further review and study. For easier viewing and reading, set the commentary to the "Off" postion at the bottom of the page.
Proverbs 30:23 (KJV)
For an odious [woman] when she is married; and an handmaid that is heir to her mistress.
Click here to read more!
But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.