The Old Paths Bible Fellowship
We're glad you're here and want you to get the most out of our page!
On the left hand column of each page you will find a list of links to the current resources you'll find on our website
Here's a list of our current offerings:
- To get back to this page you can always click the "HOME" button.
- To learn more about starting your life anew with Jesus Christ as your Savior click on "How Do I Get Saved?" and you will be presented with what is comanly referred to as "The Romans Raod to Salvation".
- If you have a prayer request that you would like to add to our prayer chain click "Do You Need Prayer?". There is a short form to fill out and you need only leave your first name if you would like.
- For more information about what we are trying to accomplish through this website click, "Mission Statement".
- What we believe and the doctrine we adhere to is found under "Statement of Faith" containing the appropriate Bible verses for each point.
- Regular MP3 audio sermons are available to listen to now or download for later under "Audio Sermon Downloads". You can also add our mobile app to your smart phone by simply visiting the page and following the prompts on your phone at www.pastorgregbaird.com/Audio_Downloads.
- Our "Reference Tools" Library is a growing compilation of some of the best and worst teachings of MAN and are offered as a resource for individual study and reflection.
- "The Holy Bible KJV1611" tab is the complete King James Bible. There is a very handy Bible Search function at the top of the page that allows you to search by chapter and verse or by keywords. Additionally, there is commentary within the text itself for further review and study. For easier viewing and reading, set the commentary to the "Off" postion at the bottom of the page.
Numbers 11:33 (KJV)
And while the flesh [was] yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD smote the people with a very great plague.
Click here to read more!
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.